Check out our all new 17th issue of Ink here!
Whether you’ve already composed the perfect poem or you’re looking for some inspiration to get started on your next short story or sculpture, the Woodland Community College literary arts magazine wants to help you gain recognition!
All Woodland Community College/Colusa County Campus/Lake County Campus students are invited to submit the following types of work:
- · A personal narrative (an autobiographical work)
- · An interesting report, observation, memoir, or musing
- · A short work of fiction/nonfiction
- · A poem/song
- · Original photography
- · Original artwork (include a photo or scan of your work and include the medium)
All entries will be considered. Top works in each category will be published in the magazine’s 18th issue in December 2021.
What you need to know:
- · You must be enrolled in at least one WCC/CCC/LCC face to face or online class in the current semester to participate.
- · Written work must be formatted in MLA style (exceptions made for poetry) and no longer than 1,000 words.
- · Include a brief biography of yourself with your submission.
- · Work must be submitted electronically via email to email@example.com, and it must not have been previously published.
- · When you submit, Woodland Community College acquires First Rights, or one-time rights. Copyright reverts back to author/artist after publication.
- · There is no limit to the number of entries you submit.
Entries will be accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org any time up to the final due date: Friday, October 22, 2021.